We uphold the TOPCON WAY, which embodies our Corporate Identity of "contribute to enrich human life by solving the societal challenges within healthcare, agriculture and infrastructure." We strive to reduce the environmental footprint of our business activities based on the Topcon Global Code of Conduct. Furthermore, we contribute to reductions in the environmental footprint through our products and services, with the aim of realizing a sustainable society.
- We promote the continued improvement of our environmental management system, in order to enhance the environmental performance of our business activities.
To this end, we consider our environmental efforts as one of our important management tasks, and set environmental goals and targets involving all employees, including the top management.
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations, acts, guidelines, agreements, and other accepted requirements, and apply strict management and control.
- We strive to reduce our environmental footprint, conserve biodiversity, and prevent environmental pollution. We have set the following goals to reduce environmental risks.
- We will offer environmentally friendly products and services, with our product lifecycle in consideration.
- We will increase the level of control of chemical substances and the chemical substances contained in our products.
- We will focus on reducing waste emissions, and strive to enhance the value of waste as a recyclable resource.
- We will promote efforts to mitigate global warming, and strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- We strive to keep our premises and neighborhood clean and beautiful, and actively participate in local community activities, in order to exist in harmony with the local community.
- We raise the awareness of our employees through the enhancement of environmental education and PR activities, and improve environmental conservation activities, with the participation of all employees.
- We provide systematic and active guidance and support to subsidiaries and affiliates, in order to raise the awareness of the Topcon Group as a whole.