What is RSS?
RSS is a data format to distribute headlines of articles in a Web site and their summaries. Acquiring RSS information enables you to get the latest information promptly without visiting a Web site.
Topcon’s Web site distributes the new arrival information such as the latest information and the press release in RSS format.
Register the following URL to the RSS Reader and you can get the list of the latest information without access to the Web site directly.
Please register the following address to the RSS Reader you use.
- TOPCON [New Arrival Information]
- TOPCON［Investor Relations］
- TOPCON［Smatr Infrastructure/Positioning］
- TOPCON［Smatr Infrastructure/SOKKIA］
Precautions on the use of RSS
* The use of RSS depends on the browser and the RSS Reader you use.
So please allow us that we cannot answer to your questions or inquires.
* Please be advised that RSS distribution may be stopped for system maintenance.