Response to COVID-19 (Updated May 11)
First of all, we express our sincerest condolence to people and their families suffering from COVID-19. We truly hope for recovery of the patients.
In such a harsh environment, the company has been taking actions under the policy placing the safety of our employees, their families, and all of our stakeholders as our utmost priority.
The company has continued to implement the following measures with reference to the “new ways of living” proposed by the government as a countermeasure against COVID-19 infections.
- Commuting at off-peak hours, flextime system, telework, and shift work
- Effective use of internal and external online meetings
- “Three Cs” avoidance in offices, manufacturing sites, and shared spaces
- Prohibit overseas business trips and refrain from domestic business trips and non-essential outings
- Prohibit business dinners inside and outside the company
On Friday, May 8, the government announced that the period of the “declaration of emergency” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 has been extended from the original period until Tuesday, May 11, to Monday, May 31.
We will continue to implement the above measures, place the highest priority on preventing the spread of the infection, and work to ensure the safety of all concerned and the continuation of our business activities.
Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated April 26, 2021)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated March 19, 2021)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated March 5, 2021)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated February 3, 2021)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated January 8, 2021)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated May 28, 2020)
- Response to COVID-19 (Updated May 7, 2020)