Topcon Releases the GRS-1 GNSS Receiver in Asian MarketsWorld's first integrated handheld receiver/controller
Topcon Corporation announces the release of the GRS-1 – the world’s first fully-integrated handheld dual-frequency GNSS receiver/field controller in Asian markets.
The GRS-1 integrates the following features in a compact, lightweight body:
- Windows Mobile® based field controller
- Internal L1 GPS+GLONASS antenna
- GSM modem
- Wireless LAN / Bluetooth® technology
- Digital camera / Digital compass
- 806MHz XScale processor
- 256 SDRAM / 1GB Flash memory
- SD memory card slot / USB mini port / Serial port
- A detachable radio is also available as an option.
The GRS-1 can be configured for all GPS/GNSS positioning applications, including DGPS, static, RTK and network RTK, providing diverse accuracy levels.
In combination with the compact, lightweight external GNSS antenna, the GRS-1 offers ideal rover capabilities with an exceptionally low weighted center.
Leveraging its industry-leading features, the GRS-1 covers a broad range of applications from topographic and as-built survey, to construction stakeout, and even to GIS data collection using onboard field mapping software.