Basic Policy for CSR
- Topcon will locate CSR activities in the center of business and work on it intentionally in order to build, share and implement the sense of values and standards suitable for global enterprise.
- Topcon will, to the extent of our influence, support and implement the rules and regulations that are globally approved regarding Human Rights, Labor Standards, Environment and/or Anti-Corruption as declared in the Global Compact.
- Topcon will make a social contribution voluntarily and actively through developments, production, sales and services of useful products.
- Topcon will promote an environmental management through the creation of environmentally-conscious business process and through providing with environmentally-conscious products and services.
- Topcon will strive to establish CSR activities in every officer and employee's daily work and to infiltrate and establish them within global TOPCON GROUP companies.
- Topcon will acquire understanding and confidence of all the stakeholders of Topcon Group companies by providing with information actively.
Oct. 2008 Established
BCP Basic Policy
- Topcon will give priority to safety and relief of employees and their families.
- Topcon will fulfill the responsibility for supply of the goods to customers.
- Topcon will support the instauration and the restoration of the region and customers.
- Topcon will aim at an early restoration of business and minimize the adverse effects on management.
Apr. 2009 Established
Topcon Group's Human Resources Development Policy
- The Topcon Group provides opportunities for capacity building and self-realization to employees with various skills and character traits to help them exercise their qualities to the fullest, placing human resources as the most valuable assets.
- The Topcon Group fosters professionals and global human resources* in a planned manner.
- The Topcon Group clearly defines desired employee characteristics (behavior traits and sense of values) and shares the recognition with all employees.
- Each Topcon Group company develops human resource development systems and specific plans suitable for its own business model and scale in accordance with the Human Resources Development Policy, and communicates them to all employees for implementation.
*Global human resources:
Those who are capable of direct communication with all stakeholders in carrying out their work, while sharing TOPCON Group's management principles and accepting different cultures.
Apr. 2010 Established
Topcon Group Safety and Health Policy
- The Topcon Group observes laws, guidelines and notifications related to the industrial safety and health.
- The Topcon Group sets goals and objectives for the following items:
i. Eradication of work-related accidents and diseases as well as reduction of risks that induce them.
ii. Maintenance and promotion of mental and physical health, which allows every employee to fully exercise his/her abilities.
- The Topcon Group contributes to the improvement of the standards for the social safety and health management by actively publicizing our efforts and accomplishments for safety and health.
Apr. 2010 Established